Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut to change "Message Display"

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 11:21, guenther wrote:
On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 16:27, Christopher Ness wrote:
I use:
<CTRL> + M => Show full headers
<CTRL> + N => Show _N_ormal headers

File / New / Mail Message

Touche, I thought my grep'ing for "\*Control\*n" would be sufficient to
find conflicts but apparently not.

Where is "New Message" defined.  I cannot find a label in the XML files
under the /ui directory.  Just grep'd all of them for control n and the
label name.

Interestingly enough, the changing of the headers trumps the new mail
creation (no new message window is formed with my current ui/xml files).

I'm using 1.4.5 by the way, so I just checked out EVOLUTION_1_4_5 source
to have a peak at the original files.

You can really shoot yourself in the foot, like if you were to use
<CTRL> + Q or W for something other than the defaults.  I believe Evo
would end up shutting down.  It may do your action before, but will shut
down so quickly you likely won't notice.  :)

I'm happy with these short cuts.

I was just trying to provide an example of what _may_ happen if you use
the same accel key for two functions.  Although that does not seem to be
the case for my CTRL+n blunder.

Cheers,
Chris
--