[Evolution] Looking for a new Palm Pilot

I've had so many problems with my Palm Tungsten T that I'm giving
serious thought to replacing it.

What Palm device have people tried?  Which works best for you,
specifically with regards to syncing with your Linux box and Evolution
(I'm running RH 8)?

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford