Re: [Evolution] Duplicated mails from the list? Sorry I forgot...

Hi Pablo

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 04:29, Pablo RodrÃguez GonzÃlez wrote:
El dom, 04-01-2004 a las 22:15, Pablo RodrÃguez GonzÃlez escribiÃ:
Hi again,

I receive all the mails from this list duplicated, is it a general
problem?

It could be a bad Pop connection, but you normally are aware of it.
More probably filters running twice on the same mails ? Add Stop
processing step after filters when necessary. Check the filters.

If not ... sorry, no more ideas ...

Hasta pronto !
--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand