Re: [Evolution] Switching of printer

Tony Earnshaw said:
fre, 02.01.2004 kl. 11.44 skrev patrick marquetecken pandora be:

I have two printers installed true cups.
How can i choose a printen in evolution it show me onlyone printer,

Hmmm ... my Evo 1.4.5 not only shows me both my Cups-installed printers,
but also a generic Postscript printer and the possibility to create a
.pdf doc.

Interesting.  I've never noticed this before, but when I click on the
print button in Evo, the popup window shows me a drop-down list with
'Create a PDF document', 'Generic Postscript', and 3 of the 16 printers
that are currently defined on my system.  The "default" printer is
included in that list, so I've never noticed that the other 13 printers
were missing.

How is Evo deciding which printers to include in the list?

    /dwight

--
Dwight N. Tovey
email: dwight dtovey net