Re: [Evolution] IMAP "mbox" location

Le ven 02/01/2004 à 14:39, guenther a écrit :
How can I achieve that? (I want to let only Evo check the mail account,
and GKrellM to check the files produced by Evo).

GKrellM can handle IMAP accounts... ;)

Yeah, that's how I configured it for now, but I feel like it's a little
redundant to have both Evo and GKrellM check the same IMAP account every
minute...

PS: any plans for a systray notification icon?

Yep, this is planned for the forthcoming 2.0 release:
 http://www.gnome.org/bounties/Mailer.php3#127516

Great!
Thanks for your info Guenther!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>