Re: [Evolution] Re: evolution hangs frequently when on adsl link

On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 05:29, Ron wrote:
This is a wild idea but how about not reporting it? only report when
there is something wrong?

Ah, but in my case the message is the only indication that something
*is* wrong.  In normal cases where evo receives a timely response no
message is display, only when the response is delayed do you see the
message.

Evolution's current behaviour is correct - the challenge is to find a
meaningful message to display.  One that does not take a full paragraph
as one other list member (tongue in cheek I'm sure) suggested.  Although
I do agree with his conclusion.

--
Russell Fulton                                    /~\  The ASCII
Network Security Officer                          \ /  Ribbon Campaign