RE: [Evolution] Re: evolution hangs frequently when on adsl link

I've seen this behavior my self on Dsl links and when using PPTPClient
to access my corporate network. I would suggest something more accurate
than simply "Polling."

How about:
"I am still waiting for the reply to a non-PING packet which I sent to
the server hours ago and for which I got no response at all. If you see
this message you might as well shut down Evolution and restart it
because you ain't gonna get any more response now."

... and now you have *my* two cents.

Dan