Re: [Evolution] Changing fonts

On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 18:25, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:

You'll want to uncheck the background and show_desktop or when the
gnome-settings-daemon starts up, you'll loose your KDE desktop.  And if
GNOME starts the screensaver then the KDE one will get messed up also.

Lonnie

Thanks Lonnie, works great.  One more UI fix and you'll be my hero! :-D
The attached .png file shows how drop-downs are render when I run apps
like Evolution and Gimp in KDE.  Is this a 'theme-thing' and should I
look to that for the fix.  In Gnome they look more 'normal' and I'd sure
like to get rid of these 'offset triangles' for drop-downs.

Thanks again.

--
Cheers,
Trey

In answer to the question of why it happened,
I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply
one of those things which happen from time to time.
--Edward P. Tryon