Re: [Evolution] Problems with mail notification

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 08:19, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
do you have evo set to auto-check for new mail in all folders? my guess
is that you don't, or if you do...perhaps uw.imapd is not detecting when
new mail is delivered to those folders by procmail - either way it's not
an evolution bug.

Jeff,

To close the loop on this thread, I upgraded my server earlier this week
to SME Server 6.0, which replaced UW-IMAP with Dovecot, and new mail now
shows up in Evo's folder display.

Regards,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support