Re: AW: [Evolution] Multiple POP accounts, one inbox?????
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Brian Mury <b mury ieee org>
- Cc: 'Evolution List' <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: AW: [Evolution] Multiple POP accounts, one inbox?????
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:59:41 -0500
and, best of all, evolution already has this feature :-)
On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 18:22, Brian Mury wrote:
First, you can use Outlook Rules to filter incoming email by the "To:"
field, and deposit the email in separate folders. This separates the
email but provides no security. (This also won't work well with mailing
Outlook lets you sort on the account that the mail came from. That would
work for mailing lists, messages BCC'd to the user, etc.
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev