Re: [Evolution] Re: mutt "bounce" feature
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Aaron Weber <aaron ximian com>
- Cc: Andrew Cowie <andrew operationaldynamics com>, Evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Re: mutt "bounce" feature
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:37:54 -0500
On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 18:28, Aaron Weber wrote:
Maybe "Bounce/Redirect" or something like that? Several other mailers,
including (I think) Eudora, call it Redirect, if I'm not mistaken.
IIRC, we called it "Redirect", because non-Mutt users thought "Bounce"
sounded like it meant "Return to Sender".
] [Thread Prev