Re: [Evolution] Multiple POP accounts, one inbox?????

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 09:25, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
try filtering your mail

Unfortunately this involves a legal case for at least one of the
accounts, so co-mingling is out of the question, which is what filtering
would do.  Things are a bit sticky in my situation, which I recognise as
unusual.

I was hoping to keep multiple POP account completely separate and leave
the mail on the server.

BTW comments like "POP is for lusers, IMAP is for people." is completely
unhelpful.  I completely familiar with the differences and run all my
personal mail through IMAP.  I have avoided POP for about 4-5 years now,
but currently have no choice (and its being forced on me from two
different directions).

As someone pointed out Mozilla handles multiple POP accounts
separately.  I think (but do not know) that Outlook does.

If someone can confirm Outlook, I will file a bug/feature request.

Thanks.

Jeff