[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Cyrus IMAP
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Cyrus IMAP
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:07:16 -0500
this shouldn't have any effect on connection hangs.
Also, 4k seems pretty reasonable to me for uid set lengths... 256 is a bit small. Especially since uw.imapd, being known for being intolerant of long lines, easily handles 8k.
I'd be maybe ok with bringing the max length down to 1k, but that's the smallest I think it should go unless a lot of people are having problems (but they don't seem to be?)
On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 11:04 +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:
could someone apply this simple patch to CVS ? Without it the connection
to my Cyrus (debian woody) IMAP server hangs very very often.
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev