Re: [Evolution] evolution and palm

Hi all again,

[sorry to post again in evo list, I think my findings are usable for
others as well]

Thanks Ron for pointing me to multisync. The latest CVS snapshot works
perfectly with Evolution 2.0.2, my Sony/Palm and my Ericsson K700i over
bluetooth. I have now Evo-on-the-go :-)

The problem I had with the palm plugin was a not found pi-socket.h which
I solved by setting CFLAGS before configure. For completion, I must
mention I'm using gentoo. The evo plugin had a problem as well, it
wrongly named the lib and multisync didn't find it. Renaming it to *.so
fixed the problem.

Thanks to Evo people and this list for good support !

Charles