[Evolution] multisync

I followed up on multisync. The mailing list says:

"It replaces gpilotd and the conduits and talks directly to the e-d-s
(evolution data server). It does not handle palm notes (or any other
palm backup issues) it is pure and simple an address, calendar and tasks
synchronizer. It is *not* a general palm backup tool."

I move a lot of data through my Palm -- lots of memos, along with everything else. JPilot continues to be the only reliable tool I've seen that syncs EVERY Palm app. But JPilot has been around for awhile. I'm surprised nobody else has figured it out in that time .