Re: [Evolution] evolution and palm

On Sat, 2004-12-25 at 10:58 -0700, James LaRue wrote:

[ big snip ]

I ran into all those problems too. But as leaving evolution would not
solve my problem (as I don't have windows honestly) I switched to
multisync. Together with the multisync mailinglist the most glaring
errors have been solved.

The latest cvs snapshot works like a charm keeping my tungsten, my phone
and evolution in sync. You might take a look at it.

Ron