Re: [Evolution] Comments and questions on the Evolution mailer

On Sun, 2004-12-19 at 08:51 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Russell Fulton wrote:
I am clearly missing something!  <pause while I google some more>.  Ah!
The page I found only told half the story, I've found another with all
the same stuff plus a lot more which spells out the details and the
actual formats and the layout of the locale files.

Don't be coy Russell, tell us where it is :-)

OK Patrick, since its Christmas:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/pseries/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.aix.doc/files/aixfiles/LC_TIME.htm

Note that Linux (at least Mandrake) store the Locale files
in /usr/share/locale/ rather than wherever AIX puts them.

Cheers, Russell