Re: [Evolution] POP account generating duplicate emails

Hi Adam,

Are you sure that your Mail Provider supports the "leave message on
server" feature?

there is at least one POP3 Server (cucipop) that is able to disallow
this feature. If you do so, you get the duplicate messages as you
discribed below.

So the question is : Does it work with other MUAs?

Maybee Evo doesn't delete the messages on the server when deleting them
locally. Can this be set in the properties?! I'm not using POP3 ATM.

Does you Provider support imap? this would be much smoother for you.
If you are not connected to the internet you can easily read all mails
if you turn on the "sync local" option and start evolution in offline
mode.

$ evolution --offline

Just my 2 cents,

        mfl