[Evolution] POP account generating duplicate emails

Hi,

I'm using 2.0.2 with a comcast POP account. I have elected to "leave
messages on server" because I dual boot between linux and windows XP and
want to be able to get the message on both systems. The problem is that
evolution is downloading messages that I've already read and deleted. It
seems to happen after I reboot and restart evolution and it connects to
the POP mailbox. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Adam