[Evolution] Exchange connector problem

Hi All
After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I have got Evolution compiled, and the ximian connector installed.
I launch the ximian connector setup, and set up my details.
When I then launch evolution, I get the following line :

(evolution-2.0:24943): evolution-mail-WARNING **: couldn't get service exchange://thysd mail cpt softwarefutures com/;ad_server=c-o30-dc03.softwarefutures.com;mailbox=Thys.deWet;owa_path=/exchange;pf_server=mail.cpt.softwarefutures.com: No provider available for protocol `exchange'

My NT username is thysd
No emails, or calendar items show up ..
Stumped ..once again.