From:   evolution-admin lists ximian com on behalf of Peter Houppermans
Sent:   Thu 2004-12-09 09:53
To:     evolution lists ximian com
Cc:     Ron Johnson; Dan Stromberg
Subject:        Re: [Evolution] to many virus

..but to get back to the starting concern: this mailing list is spammed
with virus infections which is IMO Not A Good Thing.

Stating "It's not a problem because we don't use Windows" is overlooking
the possibility that subscribers may not yet have moved to
Linux/Evolution but are having a toe in the water.  And thus they may
read this with Outlook.

For those that do, here's probably the quickest risk reduction exercise
of all: SWITCH OFF THE PREVIEW PANE.  And switch to Thunderbird, but I
can imagine this not being possible if inside a company.

Regards,   /// P ///