Re: [Evolution] Exchange connector problem

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 15:42 +0200, vattern wrote:
Hi All
After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I have got Evolution compiled,
and the ximian connector installed.
I launch the ximian connector setup, and set up my details.
When I then launch evolution, I get the following line :

(evolution-2.0:24943): evolution-mail-WARNING **: couldn't get service
exchange://thysd mail cpt softwarefutures
com/;ad_server=c-o30-dc03.softwarefutures.com;mailbox=Thys.deWet;owa_path=/exchange;pf_server=mail.cpt.softwarefutures.com:

No provider available for protocol `exchange'

My NT username is thysd
No emails, or calendar items show up ..
Stumped ..once again.

This indicates the the ximian-connector camel provider cannot be found
on the system.  Did you install connector and evolution to the same
prefix?  Are you sure you are running the evolution in the prefix? (Any
reason you compiled from source?  NLD, SuSE, Fedora, Debian all have
packages, gentoo has an ebuild thing i think).

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.