Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.0.1 w/connector for MS exchange, Tasks are not being pulled from exchange serv

Exchange connector supports task.
Contacts and calendars working fine
for you?
Are you getting Tasks folder in Tasks view?
If so, you need to select check box to see
the tasks for exchange account.

-Sushma.

Joseph Brockert <joe brockert com> 12/09/04 03:12 AM >>>
As I read the doc, it says "Task" are supported with the MS exchange
server. They were with Evo 1.4/connector but I can't get them to work
with Evo 2.0.1/connector. Email works OK,  Does any one else have this
problem?.