[Evolution] Evolution-connector and GAL / Global Catalog Server

Hi,

I need some help connecting to our Global Catalog Server / Global
Address List using Evolution-2

Accessing MS-Exchange email, personal calendars and shared folders seems
to work fine with Evolution-2.0.2, but I can't get the Global Address
List to work: Evo simple reports that the "Global Address List" is
inaccessible and suggests I have the wrong URL.

I tried running with E2K_DEBUG=4 set, with the results shown at the
bottom. This doesn't really help.

I think the problem may be some settings on the Exchange/GC server, but
our Admin does not really know the details of MS-Exchange or Active
Directory. Can anyone on this list tell me:

1) What protocol does evolution-connector use to access the GAL? LDAP?
2) What port number? and can this be changed?
3) What authentication method?
4) What other client can I use to debug/test GC-access?

Can anyone tell me what settings on the GC-Server must be set for
evolution-connector to work? Outlook clients have no problems, but I
guess they're using a different access-method.

Comments from anyone who is successfully using Evo-2 with Exchange+GAL
would be great.

cheers,
Bryan

-------- StdError Output with E2K_DEBUG=4 -------------------------

/usr/share/themes/Gorilla/gtk-2.0/iconrc:175: error: invalid string
constant "gorilla-default", expected valid string constant

(evolution:13553): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "industrial",

(evolution:13553): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "industrial",

(evolution:13553): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "industrial",
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

(evolution:13553): eab-widgets-WARNING **: EABView at present does not
support multiple writes on the "source" property.

(evolution:13553): eab-widgets-WARNING **: EABView at present does not
support multiple writes on the "source" property.
errors.xml
errors.xml