Re: [Evolution] Attachment Icons Missing depending upon Theme Chosen

On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 00:21 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 23:44, guenther wrote:
Try the default Gnome icon theme. If the used icon theme is broken,
having the default installed can't do anything...

Which one is the default theme anyway? I even tried Bluecurve. Still the
same thing.

No definite answer, but I believe it's the one called 'GNOME'. ;-)
Nope.. Even a Fresh install of FC2 don't have that named so aptly. :-(

AFAIK (being an Fedora Core 2 user myself), the default icon theme is
Bluecurve.  That's what it's set to on mine, and works perfectly.

If that makes any difference in your ability to troubleshoot this
problem.
--
Peter Ellis - pellis naturalaxis com
Web Design and Development Consultant