Re: [Evolution] Attachment Icons Missing depending upon Theme Chosen

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 04:56, guenther wrote:
    Googled but found no reference to my problem. Only thing I found was to
check if gnome-icon-theme exists (yes it does)

Try the default Gnome icon theme. If the used icon theme is broken,
having the default installed can't do anything...

Which one is the default theme anyway? I even tried Bluecurve. Still the
same thing.
meaning, say I attach a tar file, nothing is displayed in the Attachment
window(I have no idea if the attachment was created). An Xls file works,
etc..

Yep, the attachment will be sent, even if the icon is not displayed. Try
sending one of those invisible attachments to yourself and see.
I know, but it's kind of a glaring problem if you can't see it and you can't remove it
Then I noticed that If I were to change to a different theme, the Tar
icon will come out. But then the XLS icon would not. Vice Versa with
various Themes.

Buggy icon themes...
As of right now, no 1 theme works completely

Anyway, as we are close to Evolution 2.0 there won't be any 1.4.x
updates, unless they are security relevant.

I tried updating to 1.5 as Not Zed suggested but failed miserably, I was
trying to use Nyquist Rpms.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel