Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.5 Out of Office and Contact Notes]

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 10:21 -0400, Wise, Jeremey wrote:
How do I run a "stack trace". I can repeat the error consistantly (which
makes life a lot easier for everyone:>)

When the crash dialog pops up, click "Inform the Developers" (or "Submit
a bug report" or something like that if you have an older version of
GNOME). If you don't get an option like that, install the bug-buddy
package and try again.

It moved. Click the "Exchange" button, and it's in the Tools menu.
Tool menu has the following "buttons"
Settings, filters, create from message,virtual folder, create virtual
folder from message, subscribe to folder, pilot link settings.

That's in the "Mail" component. You have to click the "Exchange" button
first, to get to the useless Exchange view rather than the Mail view.

-- Dan