Re: [Evolution] Restoring Evolution Settings

I understand that.  I wasn't trying to restore settings, I was trying to
restore the contents of the address book so that I could have my
contacts back.  Kinda like importing a .ics file, which is what I did to
get that information into Evolution originally.

Either way, through some freak occurrence, Evolution seems to have
shaped up.  All is well.