[Evolution] Howto to enable my spell checking feature in Evolution 1.4.4

Hi I would like to know howto to enable my spell checking feature in
Evolution 1.4.4

I have tried edit > Spell Check Document but I noticed that In Tools >
Settungs > Compose Preferences > Spell Checking > Enable not available.

When I go into the spelling configuration tab in Evolution, there are no
languages listed for me to select, and there's no spelling checking happening
in my mail window either.

Have I got to install all these Required software:

aspell
pspell
gnome-spell
aspell dictionary