Re: [Evolution] Accessing Web-based calendar

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 21:17 -0700, Des Dougan wrote:
On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 18:32, Des Dougan wrote:
I'm running the latest Red Carpet snapshot (downloaded this morning,
Pacific Time) and have been trying to have Evo connect to my server
where I have a calendar set up (PloneiCalendar). I am able to access the
calendar, and update it, from the Mozilla Calendar but have had no
success connecting from Evo. I have set up a new calendar "On the Web"
in Evo, with the URL of webcal://www.douganconsulting.com... etc. I've
also set up a "Free/Publish" entry in my settings (although I'm confused
why there are two places for configuring calendar connections),

When I open Evo, I see "Opening webcal://www ..." etc in the status bar,
but no data is displayed.

Is this feature working, and if so, am I missing something fundamental
(as you can surmise, this is pretty new for me...)?

Sorry to respond to my own post, but I've played around some more, and
now, when I  open the Calendar, I get an error dialog - Error on
webcal://... Bad file format.

this is probably some invalid iCalendar value/missing value, or
something our icalendar implementation can't cope with.

It sounds like Evo is not getting the response from the server that it
expects.

right.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>