[Evolution] Accessing Web-based calendar

I'm running the latest Red Carpet snapshot (downloaded this morning,
Pacific Time) and have been trying to have Evo connect to my server
where I have a calendar set up (PloneiCalendar). I am able to access the
calendar, and update it, from the Mozilla Calendar but have had no
success connecting from Evo. I have set up a new calendar "On the Web"
in Evo, with the URL of webcal://www.douganconsulting.com... etc. I've
also set up a "Free/Publish" entry in my settings (although I'm confused
why there are two places for configuring calendar connections),

When I open Evo, I see "Opening webcal://www ..." etc in the status bar,
but no data is displayed.

Is this feature working, and if so, am I missing something fundamental
(as you can surmise, this is pretty new for me...)?

Thanks,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support