Re: [Evolution] Will Evolution 2.0 support RSS feeds

On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 10:46 -0600, Donald Henson wrote:
On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 04:19, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 05:07 +0200, Martin Skjöldebrand wrote:
On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 16:42, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Correct, the RSS feeds and Summary are both gone in 1.5 (and will be
gone in 2.0)

Why is that? I've always enjoyed the summary page (not particularly for
the rss-feed) as I have everything on one page.
It's not optional then?

no, it's gone for ever. For some similar functionality, you can use the
clock-applet with evolution support, which shows the tasks and events
for today, and for news, just use a news aggregator, like straw or
similar.

Where can I find "clock-applet with evolution support"? My clock-applet
doesn't appear to have anything to do with evolution.

The only way that I even know about this is because I read of the
capability on the list, and literally started poking around.

(I only guarantee this works in Gnome 2.6.)

With the clock applet running on your panel, displaying the time/date,
left-click on it.  That will bring up a monthly calender.

Then, double-click on any date you wish.  The Evo calendar will come up
in "day mode" for that specific date.

--
Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>