[Evolution] LDAP Exchange Queries

Just broke down and purchased Ximian Evolution (on faith that it will do
all I need) as I have grown tiard of WINE fun.

Trying to get LDAP lookup to work. Corp is Exchange 2000 mixed mode.

Structure is jeremey wise agilysys com for email with the old account
type being wisej pios com (due to corp change of name).

So the server is mailserver.pios.com I referanced that when I did the
key import and it pulled the GC server as LDAP.pios.com so I left that.

Mail works.. no name lookup so I figured I needed to add an LDAP server.
Put in LDAP.pios.com for server with name being CN=wisej,DC=pios,DC=com
and it displays several 'support base' options.

The username definition must be wrong becuse it keeps prompting for the
password. I have tried email as the account type (both old and new emial
addresses).

I have tried many variations of CN=....DC=. to find out what it should
be. Any experiance or direction out their?

PS: I have alsoe tried variations on the definitions listed when I load
Outlook and check my account properties. Such as
X400;c=US;p=PIOS;o=EXHANGE;s=Wise;g=Jeremey; etc...

Thanks,

Jeremey Wise