Re: [Evolution] LDAP Exchange Queries

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 09:17 -0400, Wise, Jeremey wrote:
Mail works.. no name lookup so I figured I needed to add an LDAP server.
Put in LDAP.pios.com for server with name being CN=wisej,DC=pios,DC=com
and it displays several 'support base' options.

The username definition must be wrong becuse it keeps prompting for the
password. I have tried email as the account type (both old and new emial
addresses).

For an Exchange 2000 server, use "distinguished name" rather than "email
address" for the login type, but then put in your email address for the
distinguished name.

-- Dan