Re: [Evolution] LDAP

lør, 24.04.2004 kl. 15.57 skrev Lonnie Borntreger:

You might like to do a 'tail -f' on the slapd log at the same time as
you're doing your Evo stuff - it'll more than likely tell you how, what
and why. FWIW I have no trouble in adding or editing records, but I bind
as a privileged user with write ACLs on all the attributes needed.

I bind as the "manager", so I should have no permission problems, and
I'm not concerned with 1.4 issues anymore.

For 1.5 (just updated CVS), when I try to save a change - it now doesn't
have anything crash, but it gives an error that says "other error".

So what did the 'tail -f' on your slapd.log tell you?

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl