Re: [Evolution] LDAP

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 12:13 +0200, Wouter de Vries wrote:
Hi,

What are the benefits of installing the evolutionperson schema into
openldap?

I added it to my ldap server and manually inserted a vcard with a
birthday, which shows up fine in evolution, but it is not editable.
Could I be using an old evolutionperson schema or is the use of the
schema deprecated?

I've noticed a similar behavior.  I'm sure I have all ACLs set properly,
but I can add entries and delete them, but cannot edit them either.

Lonnie