[Evolution] 1.5.7... 'thoughts'

I'm running the development snapshot of 1.5.7 available online for
Mandrake 9.2, just downloaded it tonight.

A few things I notice:
The icons have changed.  Huh.

The Mail/Contacts/Calendars/Tasks buttons below the folder list on the
left use bigger icons than 1.5.6.  Now to get the buttons configured 2x2
takes up more left-right room in the folder list.  If the icons were
smaller (I presume), I wouldn't have to do this.

Next/Prev doesn't work well in my configured view.  I have messages
organised by date, but in my folders for mailing lists, I have threaded
message list turned on.  One would expect that Next/Prev would move down
the list as the messages are displayed, but no, it goes straight through
by date.

Still waiting for Esc to be bound to closing the message window, and for
the message window automatically to close when I process the last
message.

All that said, thanks for a great program that is continually better!