Re: [Evolution] New little icon in v1.5.7. What's it's purpose?

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 21:31 -0700, Chris Toshok wrote:
And easter eggs and fun little features are things that keep programmers
interested in working on code they've been living and breathing for 4
years.

Are you seriously this bothered by an icon?  bizarre.

Seriously bothered?  No.

As a human, I of course understand the need for levity.  Being a
corporate developer, though, it's beyond my comprehension to put
an EE in s/w, mainly because I'm always on a deadline, and there's
always stuff waiting in the queue.

Chris