Re: [Evolution] 1.5.7... 'thoughts'

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 00:44 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
I'm running the development snapshot of 1.5.7 available online for
Mandrake 9.2, just downloaded it tonight.

A few things I notice:
The icons have changed.  Huh.

The Mail/Contacts/Calendars/Tasks buttons below the folder list on the
left use bigger icons than 1.5.6.  Now to get the buttons configured 2x2
takes up more left-right room in the folder list.

Really?  Not so with 1.5.7 from Debian "experimental".

                                                 If the icons were
smaller (I presume), I wouldn't have to do this.

Next/Prev doesn't work well in my configured view.  I have messages
organised by date, but in my folders for mailing lists, I have threaded
message list turned on.  One would expect that Next/Prev would move down
the list as the messages are displayed, but no, it goes straight through
by date.

This is also a dream of mine.

Still waiting for Esc to be bound to closing the message window, and for
the message window automatically to close when I process the last
message.

All that said, thanks for a great program that is continually better!

Yes, thank you!

--
Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>