Re: [Evolution] using KDE, browser will not launch

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 23:07, joey richards wrote:
What I have tried:
 1) various things in gnomecc
    a) Document Handlers -> Default Applications -> Web Browser set
       to Custom Web Browser with command
          /usr/bin/gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"

        I'm using Evo 1.4.6 on Mandrake 9.1 system with KDE 3.1.  I found that
I could not get the gnome-moz-remote hook to work for me either.
However, I just set the custom web browser command to
/usr/bin/konqueror, and everything just worked.

        Haven't tried mozilla, but you may want to try just launching it
directly as I'm doing with konq.

-Al