Re: [Evolution] composing mail: cursor position

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 15:50, Brad Warkentin wrote:
Replying at the top of the message with the entire bloody message left
as a blob below, without bothering to trim it to just the bits, relevant
to your reply is plain evil and rude, in my obviously not so humble
opinion.

I understand your point. But email is meant to be a communication tool
and if the people I work with get frustrated beyond reason by this
feature and I am the minority, I should be able to change the setting,
especially if I have indices indicating that evolution is capable of
doing it.

--
  Laurent