[Evolution] composing mail: cursor position

Hi!

I have a strange setting in my config someplace that causes the cursor
to appear at the bottom of all my replies (after the quoted text). It
tends to annoy people, so I tried to find a setting that correspond to
this behavior, but I have been, so far, unsuccessful. My composer is set
to plain text. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know!

Thanks,

--
  Laurent