Re: [Evolution] composing mail: cursor position

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 13:00, Laurent D. Michel wrote:

I have a strange setting in my config someplace that causes the cursor
to appear at the bottom of all my replies (after the quoted text). It
tends to annoy people, so I tried to find a setting that correspond to
this behavior, but I have been, so far, unsuccessful. My composer is set
to plain text. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know!

[on topic rant]

after the quoted text _is_ the civilized way to reply to people. This
was the one true way until Outlook appeared and broke most of the
standard conventions and decided that threaded, contextual replies were
somehow a bad thing.

Replying at the top of the message with the entire bloody message left
as a blob below, without bothering to trim it to just the bits, relevant
to your reply is plain evil and rude, in my obviously not so humble
opinion.

crawling back under my rock now,
brad