[Evolution] LDAP search help

Anybody can help me here?

I am using Evo 1.4.5 in Red Hat now. But met some problem about ldap search. 1, what is the meaning of category in ldap search, how to use the category in search? 2, if I wanna to create a expression, such like phonenumber=800*, how can I create such expressions? can I search by phonenumber or postaladdress in evolution? 3, when I use "any field contains" option to search, I do found that only email or name search supported, I can not get any result when I input mobile or postal address.

Regards.

Steven Zhang