[Evolution] Short Bugday

There are, of course, certain days when the Universe conspires against
paranoids, particularly when trying to get some time off on a long
weekend holiday.
This was the case this week, since I expected to move bugday from
Thursday to Wednesday but a lot of things happened (a long blackout, a
local hard disk crash, an Evolution version unable to send mail...
*sigh*)
So say bye-bye to at least part of that time off. Since triaging
volunteers are gaining momentum, I'll be waiting for you... half time
for this only Thursday, from 13:00 to 17:00 CST (UCT -5:00) on
irc.gnome.org#evolution.
Hope to see you there!

--
Gerardo Marin