Re: [Evolution] No Evo on Solaris 9/10

On 2004-04-07 16:48, Dan Winship wrote:

Well, evolution will still build on Solaris, we just won't be building
packages for it ourselves. (That is, assuming that the previous poster
was correct, which I don't know whether or not he is.)

But the Exchange Connector won't exist on Solaris 8+. That's the big issue for me and my company.

And I was only passing on information from Novell in Sweden. The guy who told me got this information from something he called the Novell Brainshare meeting.

/MOL