[Evolution] Missing SSL setting in 1.5.5?

I've recompiled 1.5.5 from anoncvs and the freezing UI problem
seems to be fixed, which is great, but now Evo has convinced
itself that it needs to send mail on an SSL connection, which
my upstream provider doesn't support. Furthermore, I can't find
where in the Tools menu to change this: the option is no longer
present on any of the dialog boxes.

Which is why I'm sending this with Thunderbird.

If anyone can tell me which XML file to edit I can get back
to mailing with Evo, thanks.

poc