Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.4.6 under Mandrake 10.0

Maybe we are both referring to the same thing, only our definition of
"some time" differs. ;)

I don't think so, the delay I'm referring to is probably a few
milli-seconds, enough to be noted but not enough to be a DNS-related
delay I guess...

To verify this, check your /etc/hosts file. It should contain a line
similar to the following:

127.0.0.1    localhost

I have it, yes...

Do you see this hang when entering the To/Cc fields only or even when
switching focus from To/Cc to the Subject field?

I'll check that tonight when I get back home, and I'll let you know.
Thanks,

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>