Re: [Evolution] Default change in 1.5?

OT rant: Anybody but anybody who replies /both/ to me and the list, be
it reply/cc or cc/reply, immediately gets deleted from my inbox without
me reading his message. That includes Ximian notables, Openldap
notables, Postfix notables, whoever. I obviously read the lists I
subscribe to and answer there. Obviously the above doesn't include
private mail :)

I've never understood that practice either. I think it's even worse than
one of my all time pet peeves, the folks who forward you e-mail without
bothering to notice that you were already on the copy list.

*sigh*  This seems to be highly dependent on the particular list, their
subscribers and the lists history...

I have come across lists with a reply-to-list only policy, even
enforcing Reply-To headers. On the other hand there are many lists,
where all users seem to be replying to all involved parties, even on
long threads. Some lists or subscribers actually consider not including
them unfriendly.

Most subscribers of this particular list where replying to all since I
joined.

I try to respect personal opinions regarding this topic, as long as I
remember them. This was one of the reasons I wrote the small patch to
include a Reply To List shortcut.

...guenther