Re: [Evolution] Default change in 1.5?

ons, 31.03.2004 kl. 19.42 skrev Rick DeNatale:

I've had a lot of trouble lately in replying to message from folks like
Jeffrey and Not Zed who reply directly to me and CC the list, without a
reply-to header. The default for reply seems to be a direct reply rather
than reply to list, which I guess makes sense, but it doesn't seem to
have worked that way.

OT rant: Anybody but anybody who replies /both/ to me and the list, be
it reply/cc or cc/reply, immediately gets deleted from my inbox without
me reading his message. That includes Ximian notables, Openldap
notables, Postfix notables, whoever. I obviously read the lists I
subscribe to and answer there. Obviously the above doesn't include
private mail :)

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl